Effectively managing teams during the uncertainty of the current crisis with its impact on businesses, processes and teams is key. We recognize that leading and supporting a team in these times is complex, and there are many questions and lots of unknowns.
Impacts on the workplace:
- Some team members are facing challenges taking care of their families and still going out to do their jobs.
- Organizations will think of ‘essential services’ in a new light moving forward.
- The mental health of workers will become a top priority.
- We are still in crisis management mode and we are only beginning to plan the support for day-to-day front-line team members.
- There is an impact on leaders – more energy, communication and compassion is needed.
This webinar will prepare Leaders of Essential Service Heroes to empower their team members to stay healthy and mentally strong:
- Provide a safe space for team members to express worries, emotions and hopes
- Supportive coaching when a team member is struggling
- Effectively building a bridge to help
- Coaching for work-related issues – balancing honesty with kindness
- Tips to nurture relationships with partners and housemates
- Creating & maintaining daily habits that build resilience, deal with personal stress and worry, while “putting on a brave front” for the team (and family)