Anyone can benefit from regular physical activity. Research shows that moderate amounts of physical activity on most days of the week can improve your health and quality of life. This seminar will teach participants about the benefits of being active as well as the risks of inactivity. They will also learn about the components of fitness and activities, and the six stages of behaviour change toward a healthier lifestyle.
At the end of this seminar, participants will be able to do the following:
- Discuss the barriers and challenges of becoming active.
- Understand how to change their behaviour.
- Understand the types and examples of activities.
- Know how to stay motivated.
* indicates a seminar that can be deducted from your value add credits